Friday, August 08, 2008

Gatten Gatas 2008-05-05

Another episode with Yossi, but sadly, also another 'normal' episode. Well, it could be due to the fact that I hadn't understand most of what they were saying; they used a lot of 'slang'.

I heard 'onsen'; so maybe they talked about onsen trips. Then there was Hokkaido that Mai mentioned yummy potato soup.

There was a part where Yossi said that despite her claim to be good with tongue-twister, she never seemed to get any correct at all (LOL).

A listener asked a question about boke gatas members. Mai mentioned a few names and although I was expecting something from Yossi, deep inside I had a hunch Yossi would never talk about Rika again. Sure enough, Yossi remained quiet - all the time. She only acknowledged every name Mai had mentioned until... Mai herself couldn't stand it anymore and said out Rika's name. Then~ Yossi just let the name pass!

Yossi so ignored the name! Not because they were on bad terms, but - feels more to me - as if Yossi was trying to play down her close relationship with the said girl. It makes us wonder when we all know how Yossi loves to mention Rika-chan.

So, I shall stick to what I had said last week...

Just be prepared not to hear from Yossi about Rika anymore. ^^

No comments: