Friday, August 08, 2008

I'll learn to do housework

Recently, Rika was asked this question in a tv show... I thought the answer would be 'A', since Ayaka, Yossi, Mai and even herself have been talking about it, and I'm sure, too, that many out there think the same as me.
However, the answer turned out to be 'B'.

How could it be, right? Rika often said that her family (mother?) did her washing for her. Now I wonder why the change. What makes her suddenly want to do the washing herself?

There is one possible scenario:
Maybe,
there is suddenly a big pile of clothes to wash?
ermm..
like extra clothings?
and bed sheets?
and towels?
You know, with all the partying and staying over...

Or maybe she feels it is about time to train to be a good housewife.
Now, that should also explain her sudden interest in cooking. ^^

No comments: