Friday, August 08, 2008

LATEST: THE END of 4th GEN.

After 2005 and 2006, 2008 marks the end of the last two remaining 4th gen members. Fans, after surviving the shock in 2005 and 2006, are given another surprise when rumors, involving both Y-zawa-H-san and I-kawa-R-san respectively, leaked out last week. It seems both girls are linked to some guys now.

Back in 2005 and 2006, when their juniors KA and TN were scandalized by getting involved with guys, the wota world suddenly saw themselves get thrown into a upheaval. It was nearly heart-wrenching for them to see their favorite idols - being the cutest and youngest and the most innocent looking - being knocked up first. Why them? they had asked, when obviously there are more eligible candidates in the big hp family.

KA and TN, together with YH and IR, are members of the most popular generation ever in MM, and with two down within a year each, fans couldn't help but feel devastated with the bad news and had since been keeping their fingers crossed. Will the other two follow suit? To their delight, 2007 came and went without a hitch, but as 2008 arrives - barely three months into 2008 - when fans thought hp would never again be linked with the word 'scandal', the last two remaining fourth-gen members had faltered.

Our reporters, getting wind of what could transpire into the greatest scandal to hit HP yet for the new year, decided to step onto the streets to find out for ourselves. It took days of walking around the neighbourhood and knocking at doors and begging before neighbours of said celebrities were willing to talk.

'I'm her fan' said a self-proclaimed Y-zawa-H-san wota in his twenties, 'and the very reason why I have moved here'. But the die-hard fan hasn't shown any signs of joy of living close to his idol. 'Do you know that she's very close to her family? She's a good girl, you know that? She always come home to sleep, you know that? If she wasn't having concert tours elsewhere. But even if the tour is in Tokyo, she'll definitely come home. You know that? Don't doubt me. I always check on her. I can see their main door from my window. I know what time she leaves the house and what time she comes back. I know all that. Yes. And I double-check with her schedules. Where I get the schedules? Aha~ I check the official sites and I have sources from forums. I know what time where she would be and what she would be doing. I know! I really know! And I also know she hasn't been home for days! Yeah, she wasn't home for two nights in a row last week. TWO NIGHTS! I know that. And I even know she has no work. NO WORK! Not on any tour! Yet she's not home! Then I know she must be dating already. I know ... She must be together with her boyfriend. Oh, I know all these things... where else could she have gone to...'

At this moment, our man in the street noticed the youngster showing signs of hysteria, so he left. That's all we could find out on Y-sawa-H-san from a certain affluent district in Tokyo as it seems rich people doesn't welcome publicity. However, as we tread further north into another district in Tokyo, the people there are more willing to talk.

'There have been partying noises coming from her apartment recently. How recently? Past one month I think... and sometimes the noises extended way past midnight' a woman in her forties, who lives in the unit next to I-kawa-R-san, said.


'You see people going in, but you never know when they leave, it is like they party all night and end up so boozed they can't leave until the next day, which I would not know since I would have gone to work' added another resident who stays on the same floor and who spends most of her time besides work in the corridor tending to her plants.

However, a man, who lives directly opposite and who says he's neighbour to a well-known girl idol, has more revealing information to say. 'I'm not a stalker, no I'm not. But sometimes when you know you live near to someone famous, you become interested' the porty man in his thirties said. 'To say that means, well, if I was home I always found myself looking out of the window at her place. No, I'm not a stalker, I'm just curious you know?'

It wasn't until our man had assured him that he had committed no crime before he continued. 'Just last week when I'm at home - I just happened to be home, really - and I was sitting near the window when I saw a guy and a woman entered her apartment. I thought they were a couple... well, when you hear more, you'll understand why I said that. Anyway I'm sure they were having a good time inside because sometimes I could even hear their laughter from here'.

'No one came out for a long time. When I said a long time, I mean hours... many hours. Then, just when I was about to go to sleep, I heard her door open and saw the woman from earlier step out and leave after bidding goodbye to the guy and her. So, the guy and the woman aren't a couple right? I mean no woman would leave her guy alone with another woman right? And mind you, it's nearing midnight, a time to sleep... but I think they're doing more than that. Aha! I know how a guy thinks. You can't leave them alone with a pretty girl and expect them to sleep normally. Anyway, the next day, the same woman who had left came back, and another woman joined them later. So, it's three women and a man in there... and no one left that night. Wow!'

Ok, we wouldn't need more explanation from the man to know what had happened back in there after that, behind the closed doors. And that was no way we were ever going to find out too since IR has been refusing all interviews citing contractual contrains with her agency. Her agency, when contacted, just said 'no comments'.


As for us, we'll continue to find out until we get the 'truth'. Just watch this space.

No comments: