Friday, August 08, 2008

Kainantou Resort Tabi 2008-06-15

I dunno what Rika told Yossi about live birds - be it chicken or duck or birds - but our poor girl is practically screaming at every dead chicken and duck she sees... yeah if you've seen this...


you'll understand what I'm talking about.






Btw, how I hope I was that masseur... I'll kill to touch Yossi (legs) hehe~

A few rubs and kneads later revealed Yossi having problems with her kidney and urinary tract. (Has that got to do with her drinking?)

Something else you people should know: there is one the part where Yossi went to the temple and got herself a 'lot'. It said that her marriage is near but the relationship will soon run into problems as one party will start cheating on the other. The person being Yossi. (Haha~)

And finally, Yossi~ that's not durian you'd tasted. It is jackfruit. Either the editing crew had made a mistake with the shots or the fruit vendor had cheated them.




No comments: