Wednesday, August 13, 2008

gfm 2008-08-12

Yossi was a guest for the match between Giants and Hanshin tigers.

When a question asked if any girls from MM are into baseball, Yossi said: 'I was with Ishikawa Rika chan yesterday...'

DJ: 'Buddies?'

Yossi: 'Hai, she's previously from MM and a big fan of Hanshin tigers. I told her I'll be at the match between Giants and Hanshin Tigers tomorrow for work, then she kept pestering if I could bring another person along. She badly wanted to come, and it looked to me she was really coming."

And during the closing segment, when the DJ asked Yossi if she'd report to Rika about the match result once she got back, Yossi said Rika would, no doubt, be disappointed.

***

I don't know about you people, but Yossi's talk on Rika totally blow my mind away. Besides being together (officially/GATAS) on 9th and 10th, it means they were together on 11th too. And kudos to the DJ for asking that last question at the end. What does he really mean when he said "When you get back..."?

2 comments:

sei said...

You know, I've always wondered if Yossi was ever a fan of watching baseball (Hanshin, specifically). I could so picture Rika forcing her to watch games.

katatsumuri said...

I don't think so. Haha~
Soccer should be the only sport both are likely to watch together.