Friday, August 08, 2008

Gatten Gatas 2008-05-26

I was listening to the show with great anticipation, expecting to hear Rika's voice soon when I heard EGGs' voices instead. So, you could picture my disappointment. Anyway, I left the clip playing, which I didn't know why - normally I would have switched off the damn thing right away - and walked into my kitchen to prepare breakfast, then...

I heard Maichin say that although a particular question had been asked many times before in the show, she still wanted to know who Koretty and Sengoku would choose from Ongaku Gatas as their girlfriend. Koretty said she would choose Yossi. The funny thing is, Maichin quickly rebutted Koretty because the latter was supposed to choose a girlfriend not a boyfriend. I almost fell off my chair. Times like these makes me like Maichin. She is always letting slip little details. When Mai said 'onna not otoko' to Koretty, I wondered isn't Yossi a woman? In the end, Koretty chose Rika because she thinks Rika is really feminine, a trait she herself is missing...

Ok! See the subliminal link there? Because Koretty's choices seem to say that Yossi is the epitome of a kakkoii boyfriend while Rika an onnarashii girlfriend.

When it's Maichin's turn, she said she couldn't choose since she knew them too well and therefore, the surprise element required in dating was lacking. But after awhile she said she might choose Rika since the latter is now learning to cook. She would choose Yossi as her boyfriend though, but since Yossi is so 'sought-after' she might have problems worrying about Yossi being uwaki (frickle-minded) or other girls snatching 'him' away.

Anyway, I'm glad that I have listened to this week's episode. =)
And I sincerely hope that Maichin will slip up and disclose more scoop.
Being so close to Yossi, perhaps she knows something others don't.




No comments: