Friday, August 08, 2008

my thoughts...

Just saw people commenting in another forum (yossi's thread) that they think Yossi's a really fun person to have around. But I always think differently. I think she's the boring type. Yah, and a person of few words. Because many times stage personas just don't equal private life, that's my opinion.

I'm sure everyone has a really good friend out there. Ask yourself, what makes the two of you 'clicked'? Because you are so different or so alike?

I always think a quiet person would look for a talkative friend, who seems to have endless interesting stories and experiences to share while a loquacious person would want someone who's willing to listen and listen and just listen. I can imagine two quiet person together though. They can still feel comfortable with each other as they share a mutual understanding. But no way (??) with two talkative ones. Can you imagine one is always trying to outtalk the other? Experiences tell me that when a person likes to talk, he/she seldom listens. And nobody likes to talk to someone who never listens. And since no one is listening, they can never be buddies... well, then again, there might be exceptions.

Now you try to find a similarity in the following buddy pairings:

Rika/Yossi and Mai/Yossi and Yossi/Ayaka and Mai/Ayaka.

where one is definately more chatty than the other:-
Rika>Yossi
Mai>Yossi
Yossi>Ayaka
Mai>Ayaka

No comments: